Thursday, February 4, 2010

This is me and my WONDERFUL husband. He really is the most amazing man I have ever met. We started dating in February 2005. We married in October of 2007.

We had the all-american dream. 2 great jobs, 3 kids, a house, cars, the life everyone wants to have! Well we still have this life, except the 2 great jobs. My husband lost his job in May of 2009. It was a huge blow to our finances, as well as our lives in general. Could it have been worse? OMG yeah, but we did what we could to make sure things would stay somewhat normal for the kids.

We were really doing well up till the last 2 months. Reality is setting in and my husband is still not having any luck in his job search. So I am going to start blogging about our progress to get rid of our debt and live a smarter life. Maybe going through this will make us so much more financially aware.

Seeing that I am an accountant, this should be easy... But it is easier with other peoples situations than it is with your own.

So here's to getting back to that perfect life we once loved so much... We will get there, not without some struggle and crying... But we will.

Wish us luck! We're gonna need it!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to your DH on the job front! I'm in the same boat...be patient and the right thing will come along:) Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I cannot wait to see the progress we will have! Same to you!

    ReplyDelete